The PACE BC coalition is a group of organizations working to catalyze the robust, powerful BC PACE program we need to meet our BC climate targets. There are four steps required to accomplish this:
The PACE BC objectives are:
- To organize, advocate and lobby for the adoption of the strong Provincial PACE enabling legislation in BC.
- To support the emergence of BC’s commercial and residential PACE sectors
- To encourage BC municipalities to opt into PACE
PACE BC is convened by a small steering committee that includes:
- Katie Harrison of Force of Nature Alliance
- Sandra Baron of Go Wild Solar Solutions
- Dr. Amy Lubik, on behalf of herself
You can contact us at [email protected], or join the coalition by filling out this google form. Stay tuned for our full list of coalition members, coming soon!
PACE BC's current focus is on campaigning for PACE enabling legislation. You can read more about this work here.